What We Believe | Who We Are
Our goal is to live and love like Jesus, and we invite you on this journey with us. Please join freely in our 10 am worship and communion so we can connect with God and each other.
Our mission is to invite you to join us in following Jesus and change the world. So our purpose is to be the hands and feet of Jesus in the world, to be Christ’s presence in East Tulsa.
We hope your experience with us encourages you to join the journey with us . . . and we’ll change the world together.
Follow the top links to learn more about how we want to help children, students, and adults follow Jesus.
If you would like to contact us via email, then use the form below.
The following Bible Classes and Home groups are further ways to connect, grow in Christ, and serve.
· Nursery provided for babies and toddlers – Hall 3.
· Two year olds thru 5th grade – dismissed at 10:30 till 12 noon for children’s worship and Bible classes in Hall 3
Student & Adult Bible Classes 11:15 am-12 noon
· High School & Middle School – Hall 1
· In Depth: Sermon on the Mount – For all ages. Room 201 in Hall 2
· Scream-Free Parenting – Auditorium
· 20/30 – College ages to Thirty somethings, single or married. Room 206 in Hall 2
· Women’s Bible Study – GCEC office in Hall 2
We also welcome you to our home groups where we follow Acts 2 model of enjoying food, fellowship, prayer, and Bible study. Please contact our church office for more information.
Greg Taylor, Preacher
Janet Collins, Office Manager
Lisa Combs, Financial Director
Lance Newsom, Director of Ministries
Kyler Erwin, Worship Minister
Beth West, Director of Guest Services
Ben West, Media Specialist
Bill Campbell, Spiritual Formation