Day Camp Volunteers
June 11th-15th, 2012
Day Camp 4 Kids
We dreamed up Day Camp 4 Kids because God loves kids and their families and we want to do what we can to strengthen the relationship kids have with God, other friends, and good adult role models in the neighborhood.
What will happen:
The week is packed with fun activities that also physically challenge children. We’ll also challenge children to be a better friend to others and to God. We incorporate activities like soccer, karate and clog dancing, a Zipline, water activities, crafts, and a Talent Show that will give children a great summer experience right in the middle of their neighborhood.
Families will connect with each other. People will make new friends. Kids will have a wild fun time. God’s love will be shared. We’ll sing, we’ll sweat, & the neighborhood will be a great place to be! Lives will be changed and you’ll get to help make that happen.
This camp will depend on our Tribe Leaders and Activity Leaders who will use their gifts and love of people to lead neighborhood kids. This is where you come in!
- Tribe & Activity Leaders (must be 16 or older) & Assistant Tribe & Activity Leaders (must be 14 or older)
- Shepherd a group of about 10 campers
- Move with your tribe to different activities
- Attend trainings on June 4th & 5th from 6-9pm.
- Activity Leaders
- Lead a Sport/Game/Craft activity for 1-2 hours at a time
- You’ve got to love kids, love God, and be able to make good decisions that are in the best interests of the camper, their family, and the camp program
- Program Helpers
- Set up/Tear down games & activities
- Refill Water Stations
- Help with lunch & snack time
- Assist Tribe & Activity Leaders as needed
Contact Beth West to sign up, or to get more info: bethmariewest (at) gmail.com or (918) 663-3000